7/30/09

Scrapbooks!

Olivia and Letitia have been working very hard on their scrapbooks. Two school nights this week, they worked for roughly 3 hours and are very proud of their pages. After school one day, we met some friends at Voss Yogurt for a snack....I think Will had the most "snack." Jon picked the girls up one day and took them to buy flowers for me. They thought we were crazy and SO romantic. (I don't have the heart to tell them it's a rare occasion!) The girls picked them out, arranged them, then presented them to me and said, "Thanks Mom! We love you!" There is a flower for each of the girls and me, but the baby's breath represents Jon. HA! The water equals love they told me. We have big plans for the next few days - a trip to Brazos Bend State Park tonight, Yao Ming's restaurant tomorrow and the zoo on Saturday! Stay tuned. Check out their great artwork (and a picture combination for everything!)...







2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Hi Emily! I just found your blog through Ana G's. I love that the girls are making scrapbooks! I'm going to keep reading some more of your posts to see what else you've been up to!

Anonymous said...

i am exhusted just reading all this!! they are lucky to have you..my sweet em.