7/20/09

First Day of Classes and Taco Night!

Olivia and Letitia started American classes today and learned about the history and geography of the United States. They came home very excited to start a scrapbook (another lesson from class), so after a trip to Sonic, we went to Michael's to get ideas for a scrapbook. They studied Will's book and gathered more ideas. The highlight was cooking a meal for the family. They helped me get taco night ready and enjoyed the fruits of their labor. They told me they want to cook every night now. I have enjoyed answering their many questions about America, especially about our church, Jesus and prayer. We love these girls!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those girls are so cute..I did notice my little guy with the remote again..and mention to them that Will is not a party favor to take back to China!!